Van Life: Your Home on the Road
Primary: Van Life: Your Home on the Road.pdf - 34,295 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Van Life: Your Home on the Road.pdf - 28,509 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Van Life: Your Home on the Road.pdf - 46,246 KB/Sec
- How to Live In a Car, Van, or RV: And Get Out of Debt, Travel, and Find True Freedom
- How to live in a van and travel: Live everywhere, be free and have adventures on a campervan or motorhome – your home on wheels
- Walden on Wheels: On The Open Road from Debt to Freedom
- Cabin Porn: Inspiration for Your Quiet Place Somewhere
- Convert your Minivan into a Mini RV Camper: How to convert a minivan into a comfortable minivan camper motorhome for under $200
- Surf Shacks: An Eclectic Compilation of Surfers' Homes from Coast to Coast
- The Edge of the World: A Visual Adventure to the Most Extraordinary Places on Earth
- The California Surf Project
- Surf Shack: Laid-Back Living by the Water
- Van Life: Exploring the Northwest with two dogs, a cat, and a van!: (Little Stevie's Big Adventures)
More and more people-from millennials to baby boomers-are taking a break from conventional life for the freedom, tranquility, and adventure of being on the road and living in a converted vintage truck, camper, or van.
One of these vandwellers, Foster Huntington, created the #vanlife hashtag as he chronicled his adventures living in a van while driving it across the country. He tapped into a community of like-minded individuals looking to explore nature at their own pace and live a debt-free lifestyle.
Van Life showcases the best crowd-sourced photographs from Foster's tumblr account, van-life.net, many of which have never been posted. Organized into sections like Volkswagen vans, American vans, converted vans, school buses, and more, the hundreds of photos include shots of the unique vehicles, the beautiful locations they've been parked including stunning beaches, dramatic mountains and picturesque forests, fully designed interiors with kitchens and sleeping quarters, and more.
Also included are interviews with solo travelers, couples, and families who are living this new American dream.