Book Title: The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
Release Date: 2016-05-19
Author: Amanda Han
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing!
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
- Finding and Funding Great Deals: The hands-on guide to acquiring real estate in any market.
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing: How to Buy, Rehab, and Manage Out-of-State Rental Properties
- Set for Life: Dominate Life, Money, and the American Dream.
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition
- The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property
- The Book on Flipping Houses: How to Buy, Rehab, and Resell Residential Properties (BiggerPockets Presents...)
Dreading doing your taxes? Unsure of how to maximize deductions for your real estate business? The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor will give you practical information you can use to not just do your taxes, but also prepare a strategy to use throughout the year and make tax season that much easier.
In this book, you'll learn:
• Creative ways to maximize your tax deductions
• Clever ways to write off your kids Strategies to write off every penny of your travel
• Easy tips and tricks to cut down bookkeeping time
• Simple ways to protect yourself from an IRS audit
If you are ready to take control of your bookkeeping practices and tax strategies for your real estate business, this book is for you!