Book Title: Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests and DVD, 2017: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-12-06
Author: Princeton Review
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
- Cracking the SAT Premium Edition with 7 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2018: Official Practice Tests + 400 Bonus Questions Online
- 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Barron's 6 ACT Practice Tests, 2nd Edition
- McGraw-Hill Education: 10 ACT Practice Tests, Fifth Edition (Mcgraw-Hill's 10 Act Practice Tests)
- Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's ACT Flash Cards, 2nd Edition: 410 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- Essential ACT, 2nd Edition: Flashcards + Online: 500 Need-to-Know Topics and Terms to Help Boost Your ACT Score (College Test Preparation)
- ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with The Princeton Review, including 8 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, DVD extras, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reviewPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "ACT Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays