Book Title: Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quads: The Fastest and Safest Way to Real Estate Wealth
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2006-05-01
Author: Larry Loftis
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition
- Landlording on Autopilot: A Simple, No-Brainer System for Higher Profits and Fewer Headaches
- The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss (Rich Dad Advisors)
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing!
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- Building Wealth One House at a Time, Updated and Expanded, Second Edition
Amass more than $900,000 in properties in one year, without using any of your own money, or that of your investors.
Real estate investing can be an excellent way to build wealth. With its advantages of cash flow, appreciation, tax benefits, equity buildup and leveraging, real estate may be the only vehicle that can carry the average person to retirement wealth.
Real estate investor, attorney, and author Larry Loftis has developed a safe, easy, and lucrative way for new investors to get into the game, and for experienced ones to enhance their portfolios. In Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes and Quads: The Fastest and Safest Way to Real Estate Wealth
, he draws on both his real estate investing experience and legal acumen to explore advantages you may not have considered about residential multifamily properties of two to four units.
Learn how to:
•Buy duplexes, triplexes and quads with no money down, AND get cash back at closing.
•Eliminate risk, and guarantee that your mortgage payments are always covered.
•Use "cash-out" from refinancing to purchase more properties.
•Decide whether to buy and hold or "pyramid" to a large apartment complex.
•Use inflation, tax laws, and rehab to build a massive retirement nest-egg.