Book Title: College Hacks
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2015-08-01
Author: Keith Bradford
- Life Hacks: Any Procedure or Action That Solves a Problem, Simplifies a Task, Reduces Frustration, Etc. in One's Everyday Life
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- Ultimate Dining Hall Hacks: Create Extraordinary Dishes from the Ordinary Ingredients in Your College Meal Plan
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- Stuff Every College Student Should Know (Stuff You Should Know)
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook: Easy, Healthy Recipes for the Next Four Years & Beyond
Hacks every college student needs to know!
Want to ace your next exam? Claim victory as a beer pong champ? Remove that gross stain from your shirt before your interview? College Hacks
gives you the tricks and tips you need to get ahead in life without breaking a sweat. Filled with hundreds of ways to simplify nearly every college situation, this guide tells you just what to do when your professor assigns you a twenty-page paper or you run out of clean dishes in your dorm room (chip bag bowl, anyone?).
So stop making college harder than it should be! With these everyday hacks, you'll breeze through each semester as you finish assignments and tasks quicker than ever before!