Book Title: VIRGINIA TEST PREP Practice Test Book SOL Reading Grade 6
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Test Master Press Virginia
Get ready for the 2012-2013 state test! This book has just been updated and includes practice for the new technology-enhanced questions that will be on the 2012-2013 test.
Get Ready for the SOL!
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the SOL Reading test taken by all Virginia students.
It contains 6 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test. It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover the vocabulary skills that Virginia students need. It includes a full-length SOL Reading test just like the real state test.
Get Ready to take the SOL Online!
All students will take the 2012-2013 SOL Reading test online. The test will include new types of test questions known as technology-enhanced questions.
This practice test book includes an introduction to the new question types so students will know what to expect and how to answer these new questions. The practice test book also includes practice questions so students can get used to the new question formats.
There is no better way to prepare for the SOL than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real state test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that Virginia students need