Book Title: Out of State: A Practical Guide to Long-Distance Real Estate Investing
Publisher: Independently published
Author: R.M. Andrews
Whether it's across the state or across the planet, this is the only book that will teach you to overcome the challenges of long-distance real estate investing!
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing: How to Buy, Rehab, and Manage Out-of-State Rental Properties
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Intelligent Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing!
- The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants with Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profits
- Building Wealth One House at a Time, Updated and Expanded, Second Edition
- The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs: The Investor's Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs (BiggerPockets Presents...)
- Investing in Duplexes, Triplexes, and Quads: The Fastest and Safest Way to Real Estate Wealth
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People's Money
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS!
- The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition
The stock market goes up and down, but everyone-- everyone
-- needs a place to live. That's one of the many reasons that rental real estate is an excellent investment. Real Estate Investing (REI) isn't just for moguls, though. All around the country, everyday men and women with everyday jobs supplement-- and even replace-- their regular income with rental property cash flow. But what if you live abroad, in an expensive city, or in a remote location? What if you're a member of the military who may be deployed or relocated on a moment's notice? Buying, renovating, and renting out property from a distance has some unique challenges... but it's absolutely possible, and you can do it! This book will teach you to select a great rental market, find cash-flowing properties, hire a trustworthy and experienced team to work on your behalf, analyze deals, make repairs, and place quality tenants who will pay the rent on time. You'll learn how to manage every aspect of a real estate investment without ever setting foot in the house, and you'll learn to do it with confidence. Out of State
will teach you about: Determining the ideal property for your risk tolerance and budget Neighborhood and property grades Picking the ideal real estate market (without ever visiting) Finding qualified real estate agents, property managers, lenders, contractors, and other team members, whether you're a hundred or a thousand miles away Detailed interview questions for every member of your team How to prevail in purchase negotiations Financing properties and navigating the lending process Using your team's expertise to avoid making a bad investment Getting your repairs done professionally, on time, and on-budget Placing, managing, and (when necessary) removing tenants
Other books teach you the why of real estate, but precious few teach you the how
. Out of State
forgoes anecdotes and teaches you the rules, the best practices, and yes, the math needed to succeed when you're purchasing real estate from afar.